Passion for Excellence
Gold Medal Company (GMC) is in the endless pursuit of excellence to produce America’s premium outlet for quad and inline skates – through innovation, design expression and inspiration.
After reflecting on our past, present, and future we locked in a clear and decisive plan. One that fits our vision, mission and values.
GMC stands with Patriots:
The feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment is uplifting. This attachment can be a combination of many different feelings relating to one’s own homeland, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. We stand with patriots around the world. If you stand with your country, we stand with you. Patriots and skating are alike, bringing freedom and unity to communities around the world. Skating doesn’t see color, gender, sexuality, religion, republican, democrat, libertarian, independent. No matter where you are in this world skating liberates and progresses equality.
Doug & Julie Glass have honed-in on innovation, simplicity, consumer demands and market requirements. We have moved roller skating over the past 23 years through constant change, product evolution, sponsorship and mentorship. Our passion for excellence is constant and has never wavered.
Unprecedented sacrifice is required to win gold or achieve goals. Plan well, work hard with disciplined execution.
Gold Medal Company fits our constant passion for excellence. After a combined 40 years in the industry we continue our endless pursuit of excellence. Gold Medal Company stands for grit, persistence, commitment and the obsession it takes each day to achieve ultimate goals whether it be in sport, business or life.
America’s premium outlet for quad and inline skates – through innovation, design expression and inspiration. Deliver quality products that emit better performance.
Design and develop inline and quad skates with specific technologies and innovation that provide customers an advantage in comfort, performance, quality, price & service. Transmit a clear direction, share goals and information with our customers in pursuit of growing the love of competitive quad and inline skating throughout America.
- Integrity– Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth
- Innovation– Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world
- Boldness– Willingness to take risks and act innovatively; confidence and courage.
- Trust– Firm belief in the reliability, and consistency in truth and products.
- Accountability – Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies.
- Commitment to Customers- Committing to great product, service, and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organization.
- Passion– Uncompromised willing to sacrifice what it takes to achieve goals.